Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seeing double

I got a little surprise in the mail recently:

selvedge
A second issue of the latest Selvedge magazine. If you don't know this publication, it's an absolutely gorgeous fiber arts magazine from England.

When I contacted Selvedge to let them know, they told me there was a little glitch in my subscription, and that I could pass on the 2nd copy to a friend.

So... if you're interested, leave me a comment, and I'll choose someone at random next weekend.

Hope you're having a nice weekend. I'm tending to some woefully neglected household chores. But there's sure to be knitting somewhere in there too.


1 comments:








claudia

said...

Oh yeah, I saw that magazine the other day at the store (not this one but another issue). It was so nice but since I decided to cut my magazine budget I didn't get it. Is is good? Probably since you have a subscription!