Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A little rest...

Hello dear friends. Just a little note to say that you may not hear from me for a little while. My eyes are on strike, so I have to take a computer break. Loooong work hours in front of the screen + reading blogs and email + surfing the net + Ravelry = eyes that don't work so well.

I'm suffering from major eye strain (twitching, burning, trouble focusing), making it very difficult to work right now. Since I can't really stop bringing home the bacon, I'm going to have to cut my extra-curricular computer activity to a bare minimum, at least for a little while. I'm also going to have to slow down on knitting, quilting, drawing and reading, at least till my eyes recover. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself...

As soon as things calm down at work, I'll pop by again and say hello.

Until then, keep well!


1 comments:








Robowolves

said...

Nice post thanks for sharinng